Monday, October 17, 2011

Mexican Sugar Skull Girls::Fashion Shoot

Don't get me wrong, I love shooting a beautiful wedding. In fact, in a short while I'll be posting some pictures from Nick and Tori's beautiful wedding on Saturday...

But I have a creative edge that I have to really get out every once in awhile. Halloween is one of my favorite times of years just for the sake of getting dressed up and being a kid again. I've been eyeing up this Mexican Sugar Skull style shoot for awhile and found some awesome girls at work who were willing to volunteer to be a part of my madness. I had to execute all the make-up myself but all in all everything turned out fantastic. It was such a fun shoot and the girls totally rocked it! One of my favorites to date...

Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment