Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Family Session::Birthday Celebration

I love family. Ask anyone who knows me well enough and they'll tell you that I cherish family like no other. I'd say I might be biased, but I know for sure that I have an amazing family. When I get the experience of being around another family who loves each other and has so much fun together it just puts a big grin on my face. That's what happened when I went with my friend Lisamarie to her Grandpa's birthday celebration. I'd been around some of her family before and boy are they fun. They remind me a lot of my family, fun loving and maybe slightly dysfunctional. (But hey, whose family isn't)

This celebration was a celebration. Lisamarie's family is from Perryville which is a pretty small town south of St. Louis. I knew there would be a bit of a crowd but what I didn't realize until we arrived is that the whole town was there. Ok. Maybe not the whole town. But a good chunk. I have a soft spot for small towns too. They just have so much character and it's great to see a whole community come together to celebrate something as simple as someone's birthday. I spent some time walking around snapping photos and getting some family shots for Lisamarie and here's a few from the day.















No comments:

Post a Comment